12 Ways to Stay Cool this Summer in Arizona:
1. Take a swim in your pool or at a public pool.
2. Go boating or have a picnic at the lake if you don’t have a boat.
3. Have a water balloon fight.
Fill them up even faster with this handy tool we found: http://amzn.to/2qRrKZP
4. Get cheap squirt guns and have a battle!
Here’s a good blaster: http://amzn.to/2rXKdYT
5. Set up a slip and slide in your yard or at the local park.
6. Play kickball using kiddie pools as the bases & slip and slides for epic home runs!
Kiddie pools are cheap: http://amzn.to/2sxlw2x
7. Play in the sprinklers (avoid them at public parks, it’s usually reclaimed water)
Pro tip: put the trampoline over a sprinkler for even more fun!
8. Go to a local splash pad (great for small children)
Mesa Riverview Park has a great one: 2100 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Mesa, AZ 85201
9. Spend the day at a local water theme park.
Sunsplash is a great one in the East Valley: https://www.golfland.com/mesa/plan-your-visit/prices/
10. Take a hike to a waterfall, spring, or river.
Check out this list of great water hikes in Arizona: http://www.azutopia.com/hikes/water-hikes/
11. Go kayaking or paddle boarding.
Get some cheap Kayak Rentals here: https://www.facebook.com/Cactuspaddles/
12. Go salt river tubing.
Find all the details here: http://www.saltrivertubing.com/
Whatever you end up doing, don’t forget sunscreen, cold drinks, and remember to be safe and have fun!
-AZ Insurance Team